I will be addressing a writers group at Brandon Wilde on October 1, 2012 starting at 6:30 p.m. The topic is the Art of Writing a Query Letter. The talk will revolve around a few examples of query letters we have received and how they can be improved. If there are any literary agents out there looking for new writers stay tuned.
- Q is for Queries (virginiasviewonnovelwriting.wordpress.com)
- Communicating Writing: The Query Letter (buildingrelations.wordpress.com)
- Publishing Terms and Abbreviations (katebrauning.com)
- Tips from Famous and Successful Literary Agents Part 1 (chellywood.com)
- “A Right Fit”: Navigating the World of Literary Agents (themillions.com)